Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Recap


On June 22,2010 my day started with a cup of coffee and drive out to Rothesay with my sister and friend Robyn. We spent the morning getting pampered with hair, make up and manicures. I have no idea what Chris did all morning except he and my aunt hung pom poms from the trees at my parents house where the reception took place. They did a really good job.




When we arrived back to the house we quickly got dressed and met Chris, his best man and best lady, and our photographer outside at 12:30. We went uptown to make spectacles of ourselves. It was awesome. We had a tour bus full of people cheer for us while we took pictures in King Square. It was a fabulous way to hang out and wait for your 3 o'clock wedding.



We were uptown for over an hour and took pictures in 3 locations. This was fabulous and there were tons of pictures taken. My only regret is that we only bought the 5 hour package and I wish we had of bought the 7 hour package. We have a million bridal party pictures but are lacking on the reception. I wonder what I missed as I flitted from room to room, from lobster rolls to smoked salmon and back again.



* all photos by Julie A. Whitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment