Monday, August 9, 2010

Home

I am really glad our wedding reception was at my parents house. I lived there until I was 25, I am the only person with a key to the front door, and I spend about 4 nights there a month. Not surprisingly it's still pretty much home. And it was perfect and comfortable for the wedding.

But I had dinner there on Saturday night, sitting at the kitchen table that displayed all of the food at the reception. And since then all I can think about are the cupcakes that looked so pretty and tasted so yummy. I only have 2 left in the freezer and they are waiting in the freezer until our two month anniversary.

What a shame. Maybe I'll have to place another order.



1 comment:

  1. The really impressive thing was that they were as yummy as they looked. I often find that icing that is over-food-coloured is gross.

    ReplyDelete