Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Traditional weekend trip


This weekend is a super huge weekend that I look forward to every year. Our annual trip to Grand Manan!!!! We're at the Hole in the Wall Campsite at Whale Cove Site 1. Yes, this site number is important. There's a huge bench on the campsite, next to the fire pit where you can look over the Bay of Fundy and watch seals eat herring. It's a good time.




The view from our campsite.


Friends Lacey and Jason having supper on the huge bench.


This is the first time Chris and I are going by ourselves since we started going 7 years ago. Which is weird. And so we're doing something different on Saturday night. We're going out to dinner. I know, not really different. But on the island we always eat at the campsite and this time we're going to a fancy restaurant. I think it's just down the street but I'm not 100% certain. They post their menu daily and right now I'm sorry I'll be missing tonight's haddock stuffed with crab and cheese sauce. Mmmm.

I can't believe it's only Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment