Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Save the Date!

Well, I have decided to go with Save the Date cards. Actually, Save the Date fridge magnets. It seems efficient since people normally put wedding info on the refrigerator anyway.

I've read that Save the Date cards should go out 4 to 6 months before the wedding. Finally, I am right on schedule for something. Hopefully they can be designed and in the mail by the end of the month. A new goal for a new day.


Next on the list is finding a location and maybe booking a photographer. Oh and I saw a picture of a fabulous wedding cupcake display this morning at
Julie A. Whitlock Photography
I may need to find out who the baker was at that turquoise wedding. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I still don't know the difference between turquoise and teal... need examples?

    ReplyDelete