Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Magic Peanut Sauce

I think everyone in the whole world should know about the Spicy Magic Peanut Sauce from everybodylikessandwhiches.blogspot.com

It's fabulous. It burns onto the pot everytime because I always forget to chop my ginger and garlic before I need them. But it still tastes fabulous. And the pot always comes clean with a little baking soda. No harm done. :) Throw it on a stirfry and get all of veggie servings in for the day.

3 parts chunky natuarl peanut butter
1 part sriracha (That cheap Chinese hot sauce)
lime juice (about 1 lime)
2 parts chili sauce
2 parts honey
lots of garlic
1/4 cup water plus more if you cook it too long and it gets too thick
chunk of fresh ginger, chopped or grated
1 part soy sauce


I write 'part' instead of an actual measurement because I tend to just throw the ingrediants in. The recipe is super flexible and yummy.

1 comment:

  1. It's true.... this is awesome.

    p.s. To make a link click-able you can use the 'Link' tool when you're writing your post. Everybody likes clicky things.

    ReplyDelete