Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Check, Check, Check!!

I've had a really productive few days. So productive that the 'wedding item' I needed to check off tonight was "Blog about how productive I've been". So here it goes.

Friday night Chris and I worked on designing our wedding invitations. They definitely aren't finished yet but they have come a long way.

Saturday I asked Robyn to be my bridesmaid. That was a fun thing to do. And then we popped into Heavenly Gowns to see if they had the dress I want in stock. They don't. I'll be headed out to Dieppe to check a store there.

Sunday it was decided that the reception will be at my parents house. I am so excited. I think it fits in with my plans perfectly. This way Chris and I can have the wedding reception we've always wanted. :) And I think that there's a nice flow to the house and it will be the casual comfy atmosphere that we are aiming for.
We're still not completely sure where the wedding will be. It's a toss up between Tucker Park and Public Gardens. Both have pros and cons....I'm sure I'll (I mean 'we'll') decide soon.

Monday I booked our photographer. I'm so excited. Julie A. Whitlock Photography. I love her work. And she led me to my cake baker, whom I booked today.

So check, check, check.

My goal tomorrow is too look at catering menus online. I'm pretty sure I know which company I would like but it's fun to look and I love to comparison shop. Oh yeah and I should call my favorite Pastor and see if he wants to hang out on some random Tuesday in June. A never ending list. But I like the idea of trying to accomplish one wedding item a day. That's doable.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy!! :) :) I'm really excited and if you need any help at all, please let me know!!!!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete