Monday, January 4, 2010

Engagement announcement

After seven quick years of relationship bliss Chris finally popped the question. *Surprise*

Actually I was surprised. I had set an imaginary wedding date 5 years ago when my sister got engaged. June 22nd, 2010 seemed far, far away. Alas, after saying the date every time someone asked me when we planned on getting married....I got a little attached. However unconventional and inconvenient, the wedding is on a Tuesday at the end of June.

Now I am in the mist of trying to figure out where the wedding should be, what time of day and how many people want to take a vacation day for a wedding. Maybe I can just tell 75 people to call in sick. Instead of a 'Save the Date' card, maybe I could send out a 'Save a Sick Day' card??? Hmmm, who wouldn't find that funny?

Something to think about later.

For now I can check 'Start a Wedding Blog' off of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment