Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More on this topic...

The Save the Date cards have arrived. Now I just need to get together all of the addresses. It seems kind of silly to email people for their addresses so I can send them a save the date card. I could just tell them in the email to begin with. But then weddings seem to be kind of silly themselves.

The day after the save the date cards arrived I saw a really cute idea on a wedding blog. A couple made a timeline of their relationship ending with their wedding date. It was super cute and I immediately wanted to throw out the cards I have and start over. But I know if I do that once I'll probably get in the habit of it. Chris always makes fun of me for pricing and comparing items after I have already bought them. But I think it's fun and educational. :) This time I'll ignore the urge to re-purchase and send out the cards on my dining room table.

Next topic....we're back to locations!

2 comments:

  1. I have to point out the obvious flaw in the couple's time line together ENDING at their wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a boy. You don't get an opinion.

    ReplyDelete