Thursday, October 7, 2010

vegan diet

About a month ago Chris and I decided to do a two month vegan diet. We did it once before for 2 months. It was about a year ago that we tried it and we only had good memories. Although I recall missing eggs.

So we're a month into our 2 month vegan diet and I cheated. I ordered a veggie wrap and I was so careful to not get pesto on it because of the Parmesan cheese. Well that's great. But I was distracted and didn't noticed that it was made with mozzarella cheese.

I did not unwrap my spinach wrap to dig out the cheese. I ate it. And it was so good. I miss cheese. I am sad I can't buy home made cheese when we pick up our CSA box. I don't really care about eggs this time. And I certainly don't care about meat. But OMG I am dying for a dairy product or two...or three. *Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Yep... cheese is pretty awesome . every time we make pizza i think about goat cheese and feta

    ReplyDelete