Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Location!!

On Sunday evening at 8 whatever pm Chris and I went to check out the park. I think it was the first time we've been there together since picking it for our wedding. We needed to decide where the ceremony will be taking place.
There are tons of good options: Under a big tree, in front of a big garden (where I had my prom pics taken), or the obvious choice to get married in front of the arbor. We picked the arbor. Not because people are supposed to get married under an arbor, but because there is a grassy knoll across from it. We figure we can lay out picnic blankets on the knoll and the younger generation can sit there. And hopefully a couple of strong men can haul the concrete benches over from around the park.

I wonder if it will work out as planned. This wedding keeps getting fancier and fancier so I'm not sure how the picnic blanket idea is going to go over.... but it will be a fun attempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment