Sunday, June 13, 2010

9 Days

Eep! 9 days until the wedding. Lots of stuff to look forward to. A party, a vacation, a honeymoon. So excited about the honeymoon. We're touring around Nova Scotia and doing a bunch of stuff we've never done before. And going to the Halifax market at it's Keith Brewery location for the last time before it moves. All very exciting. :) Yay!!!

But the wedding favours that I bought months ago and was so excited about have yet to ship out. I'm actually stressed about it. Which is so funny because I bought them in March. And I picked them out well before I ever got engaged. And now with 7 business days left before the wedding I'm annoyed and stressed. What does a person do if they're wedding favours don't turn up in time for the wedding? Will I have 80 little trinkets just hanging out at my house? Does one deliver them after the wedding? Do I have to pick up something else? Hmmmm..... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment