Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Count down

The wedding is 2 weeks from yesterday. Eep. I wrote myself a list of things that still need to be done. It's an entire page. I feel like I'm cramming for an exam, except I can't spend the night before doing all the work. Well, I could. But ugh...I bet that would take all the fun out of it.

On Saturday I met with my cupcake lady. She's fabulous. When I got to her home I was treating to a viewing of two orders waiting for pick up. Blue football cupcakes for a little boy and some fabulous pink ones for a one year old girls. Nate needs cupcakes for his first birthday. And maybe we can order them for every other upcoming occasion? Mmmm....yum.

Also we met with our photographer on Monday night at Snooty Fox. All meetings should take place where they are drinks and nachos. Although Chris had to keep directing the conversation back to the wedding pictures. Julie and I wanted to gossip instead. Oh well. Looks like we'll be meeting at my parents at 12:30. Hope I'm all pretty by then. And then we'll head uptown for some fun lets-make-a -spectacle kind of shots. :)

Looks like in 12 days we'll be all set for a wedding. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment