Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Maps to wedding and reception


I am going to let the cat out of the bag. We put maps on the back of our wedding invitations. It seemed more efficient than putting them on separate paper.

I thought I would post them in case anyone has any questions of how to get there. I'm hoping the reception can immediately follow the wedding with pictures beforehand. Not entirely certain how well that is going to work, but I think it could be fun.

This is a map directing people from Fredericton to the Saint John Public Gardens. In the map it's called the 'Horticultural Gardens', but I have never once called it that in my life and I grew up down the street.





From there the reception will take place at my parents house. I am really hoping the weather is good. I have tons of ideas for outside decorations and not many for inside. If it rains I'll have to be much more creative. Oh yeah...if it rains, you should pack an umbrella. Chris vetoed my, "Let's take a trip to Bar Harbor and by $5 umbrella's idea." Which is too bad. I'm sure it's really nice there with all this fabulous weather.





If anyone has questions on directions or if rubber-boots are acceptable attire please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment