Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding dress code

Since the wedding is going to be on a Tuesday afternoon I wonder if it should be a business casual dress code? Everyone can just arrive from work. But that can't apply to me because I wear jeans and hiking boots most of the time.

I suggested a Hawaiian shirt for my nephew Nate so he would match the color scheme. If everyone showed up in one it could make for some interesting pictures. I'm putting the idea out there for anyone who would like to run with it. Since we're leaning towards a wedding at Tucker Pack on the beach it could be very fitting. Depending on the bug situation there could be tiki torches.

Either way, ties are optional and Birkenstocks would be totally cool. If they make wedge heels that's what I'll be wearing on my feet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment