Thursday, February 4, 2010

Registering

My friend is already registering for her wedding in August which makes me feel a little behind because June comes first. However I started to think about things I would like to register for and I am having a super hard time. Chris and I have had a house together for over 3 years...we just got a new coffee maker, blender and toaster. What else is left?

Today I found out I can register on etsy.com. Which is totally awesome and one of my favorite things, but kind of sounds like a lot of work. So I'm just going to register for one thing:
Have it Confections Caramel of the Month Club. Ohhhh. Fun!!! You know on 27 Dresses where the chick buys the Wine of the Month Club for every wedding she attends...doesn't this sound so much better??? Well, just as good at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment